Emisoft LTD SEOShuk's Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://www.seoshuk.com
, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Emisoft LTD's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Emisoft LTD's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- SEO-Professional is an SEOShuk’s user who offers and performs services related to SEO.
- SEO-Professionals are required to provide authentic information regarding their SEO abilities. Any wrong information regarding their SEO-related abilities and information might result in account termination.
- Using our paid-subscription, you will get full-access to our SEO relevant leads - for the duration bought (1 month, 3 months, or 12 months from purchasing time).
- SEOShuk takes no responsibility providing jobs to its users.
- When registering with SEOShuk, and filling website information (including using our website analyzer), you give permission to SEOShuk and it's paying customers to contact you in any form available, to offer SEO services.
- SEOShuk takes no responsibility for the SEO Professionals performance. It is the client’s duty to make sure the chosen SEO Professionals meets the client’s standards.
- SEOShuk does not allow publishing irrelevant / spam content on its platform, and will take measures to prevent doing so, including banning and terminating affected accounts.
- All registered users of SEOShuk agree to receiving emails created by SEOShuk.
- Guest post feature is available for users who have registered or created an SEO professional account only.
- Any guest post submitted by SEOShuk's users is credited to the user himself.
- SEOShuk's users who submit a guest post implicitly provides permission for SEOShuk.com to use the content and/or edit for any purpose.
- The user submitting the post declares that he has copyright ownership over the guest post's content and/or has permission to publish it in SEOShuk.com
- There should be no offensive content in the guest post
- Guest posts are User Generated Content, and as such, SEOShuk.com holds every right to reject guest posts without providing any explanation and according to SEOShuk's own discretion.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to SEOShuk by our users (Clients and SEO-Professionals) is User Generated Content. SEOShuk does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, SEOShuk is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the SEO-Professionals. We provide no warranty with respect to the leads information, and any communications between Clients and SEO-Professionals. We encourage users to take advantage of our community and common sense in choosing appropriate leads.
For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement - please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Emisoft LTD at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Emisoft LTD's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Emisoft LTD makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Emisoft LTD does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Emisoft LTD or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Emisoft LTD's website, even if Emisoft LTD or a Emisoft LTD authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Emisoft LTD's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Emisoft LTD does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Emisoft LTD may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Emisoft LTD does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Emisoft LTD has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Emisoft LTD of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Emisoft LTD may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.